Hydroseeding is priced on a Per Square Yard/Meter basis and can vary slightly depending on grade of seed, distance to jobsite, size of area, etc.
Just Call Me, Wade, at 506-607-2224 for a Free Quote!
Important Facts About HydroSeeding
- Much less expensive than laying sod.
- Less chance for seems (seen when laying sod)
- Itís very good for the environment.
- Start grass and plant life in hard-to-reach places such as slopes, hills, embankments, and ditches
- Growth is more uniform than other seeding methods
- Begins to germinate in 5-7 days. with substantial growth in 3-4 weeks
- Used by architects, builders, contractors, developers, engineers, landscapers
- Easy initial care: water lightly 2x per day, after growth is established water well every other day, avoid traffic and mowing until growth is well established
- Mulch, fertilizer, and seed in one application!